Gain Fundamental Litigation Skills From Experienced Wrongful Death Attorneys
Do you have a firm grasp of the law and procedures associated with litigating wrongful death cases? In order to obtain the maximum amount of compensation your client deserves, you need to make sure you’re skilled in the idiosyncrasies of these cases. Let experienced practitioners guide you through the litigation process – from evaluating the case and calculating damages to arguing your case and allocating proceeds.
- Explore what damages are admissible, the limitations on recovery and strategies to maximize it.
- Learn critical settlement strategies and how to properly allocate post-settlement proceeds.
- Preserve medical evidence and retain expert witnesses, such as laboratory pathologists, and use them to your advantage.
- Better understand how Medicare set-asides and ERISA liens figure into the settlement.
- Discover how to handle the nuances of probate and setting up trusts.