Florida Car Accident Information
Welcome to the Helpful Hints page where you’ll find additional information on what to do if you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident, information on car insurance, answers to frequently asked questions and much more.
- What Automobile Insurance Do I Need?: This is a guide as to what types of insurance you can buy to cover yourself and your family in case of an automobile accident in Florida: PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions About Car Accidents:Do you have a question about car insurance requirements? Questions about an insurance claim? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- What You Should Do If You’re Involved In A Car Accident: Auto accidents happen every day, but many people don’t know what to do if they are involved in one. Find out what you should do if you’re involved in a car accident. We even have a form you can print out to keep in your car in case you are involved in an accident.
- Do You Really Have “Full Coverage?”: Did your insurance agent tell you that you purchased “full coverage” automobile car insurance? What does that mean and how will it affect you if and when you are involved in a car accident?
- The Legal Basis For Car Accident Compensation:The crash is over. The injuries are serious. Which driver is at fault? This used to be the logic behind the investigation of motor vehicle crashes. After all, driver misconduct is the primary cause of most crashes. Today, however, the analysis of causation and fault should be more extensive to seek the full economic recovery a seriously injured victim deserves.
- Settling Your Own Auto Insurance Claim: Are you wondering whether you should handle your own insurance claim? Talk with an attorney from our firm to find out about the problems and pitfalls of doing this on your own without the help of a lawyer.
- How to Cancel Your Car Insurance Correctly: Did you recently move to another state? Have you decided your insurance company is no longer right for you? Perhaps you feel you don’t need to drive anymore. Before you cancel your car insurance, find out more about the right way to cancel your policy.
- Florida Auto Insurance Coverage: What type of insurance coverage is required by Florida law? Concerned about making a claim with your insurance company? Read more about Florida auto insurance coverage.
- Florida Department Of Insurance Services: Get contact information for the Florida Department of Insurance Offices and Service Centers.
- Florida Uninsured Motorist Coverage Law: Do you know what can happen if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured motorist? Don’t you want to protect yourself as much as you protect others if you are at fault in an accident? Then you need to take a look at your uninsured motorist coverage on your car insurance policy.
- Florida Laws Protecting Drivers Involved In Auto Accidents: Knowing your rights can make the difference between recovering your expenses and damages and covering them yourself. Learn more about how the law protects drivers involved in accidents.
- How Serious Must An Injury Be Before You Can Recover Damages?: You may be surprised what the law requires. Learn more about automobile accidents and permanent injuries.
If you have suffered a serious injury in a car accident, we can help you. Our FL law firm has obtained verdicts and settlements in excess of $20 million for our clients.Contact us online or call now at 305-662-6178 for a free consultation with our experienced Miami car accident lawyers.