Miami, Florida, Premises Liability Attorneys
Premises Liability and Security Litigation
Shopping center owners, building owners, landlords and homeowners have an obligation to make sure their premises are reasonably safe and secure for all those who enter. When an individual is injured due to negligent maintenance of premises or when a lack of building and parking security leads to an assault, Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A. will represent the victim in a premises or security liability case. Our attorneys consult safety experts and security professionals in order to expose negligence on the part of retailers, apartment managers and parking garage companies. We identify what should have been done to increase security, explaining to jurors common practices and concerns that constitute "Best Practices" in the security industry.
Were you injured on private or commercial property?
How our lawyers successfully try premises liability cases:
Knowledgeable premises liability attorneys: Premises liability and security litigation requires skill and experience in understanding safety requirements, including local, state and federal building codes, and an understanding of foreseeable risks, hazards, and safety procedures on both business and residential properties.
Committed trial lawyers: Our firm offers the resources and the commitment needed to fully litigate difficult cases, through trial and when necessary, appeals.
Experts: Successful litigation of premises liability and security cases often involves engineering, safety and medical experts, who testify on issues ranging from coefficient of friction for flooring, construction design including proper lighting and railings, to the level of police and security protection required in public places.
Some of our premises liability cases
Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A. has handled a wide variety of premises and security cases including:
- A young man sustained serious injuries diving into an unsafe pool . Experts were consulted to establish the negligent condition of the pool, including a lack of proper depth warnings.
- An individual was severely burned in an explosion. Our expert determined the cause and origin of the explosion and established that the explosion could have been prevented.
- We have also established the fault of bar owners for negligence in a number of cases including:
- Sexual assaults occurring when a female patron was assaulted on the premises of a bar, even if she was later taken to another location
- Automobile collisions resulting from an intoxicated driver leaving a bar after having been illegally and improperly served an abundance of alcohol
Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A.'s attorneys and staff fully investigate and prepare the details in premises and security litigation cases. This preparation allows us to offer powerful representation for our clients.
Se Habla Español