- Personal Injury
- Panter's Pointers
- Health & Public Service - Panter Panter & Sampedro Miami Attorneys
- Bad Faith Insurance – Panter Panter & Sampedro Miami FL Attorneys
- Your Case - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Jurors Enforce Rules of Medical System - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Brett Panter & Flying - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Lawyers Who Can Help You? - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Jurors Enforce Rules of the Road - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Buckle Up - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- Networking Group - Panter, Panter & Sampedro Miami Lawyers
- En Español
Direct media queries to: Mitchell J. Panter
305-662-6178 (office) 800-593-6178 (toll free) Email Me
Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A. invites members of the media looking for an authoritative opinion, legal perspective, or background information to contact us. Our attorneys can serve as valued advisors helping you to interpret how industry events, court rulings, and changes in legislation are likely to impact our society. Our cases change the way products are manufactured, roads and buildings are designed, built, and maintained. Our cases serve to improve the standard of health care that all patients both young and old receive.
Our firm is committed to responding to reporter inquiries in a timely manner. We are sensitive to demanding deadlines, and we want to contribute to the best reporting possible.
Feel free to contact Mitchell J. Panter via email or call 800-593-6178 to expedite coordination.
- Established in 1990 by founding members Mitchell J. Panter, Brett A. Panter & David Sampedro.
- Entire professional practice is devoted to representing people injured due to the negligence of others.
- The firm is known for their Board Certified Attorneys, capable of handling the clients cases on a personal level.
- While successfully representing clients in a wide range of serious injury cases, Panter, Panter & Sampedro, P.A. has earned a strong reputation for their state-of-the-art courtroom preparation. Computer simulations, precise scale models, life size illustrations, anatomical models & exhibits are just some of the innovative tools of advocacy the attorneys use to involve the jury in understanding the key points in a case.
- Our partners are asked to speak extensively at trial seminars for paralegals, new graduates and the most experienced trial attorneys.
- Our partners have also contributed to the million dollar argument series and our closing arguments can be found on nationally distributed educational audiotapes and educational internet websites.